The grounds are open 365 days a year. Gates opening times are as follows:
1 October to 31 March - 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
1 April to 30 September - 8:00 am to 6:30 pm
Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays
1 October to 31 March - 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
1 April to 30 September - 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
Hall of Remembrance
Monday to Friday
All year - 9:00am to 4:30pm
Saturday, Sundays, Public Holidays, Christmas Day and New Years Day
9:30am to 4:30pm
Monday to Friday - 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
The Crematorium is an independent local government body created by the South West
Middlesex Crematorium Act, 1947. We are not affiliated with any particular undertakers
or organisation other than local authorities.
The joint board comprises elected Councillors from five boroughs:
- London Borough of Ealing
- London Borough of Hillingdon
- London Borough of Hounslow
- London Borough of Richmond upon Thames
- Spelthorne Borough Council
Our facilities include:
- Two working Chapels - Ogden and Jamieson Chapels - seating capacities of 150 and
- There are 2 car parks offering spaces for 170 cars, 3 coaches and a horsebox, limited
disabled parking near main building.
- There are additional designated car parking bays for both the disabled and clergy/celebrants in the main car park nearest to the chapels.
- Additional disabled facilities including a hearing loop system, ramps, tactile
signs, toilets, as well as wheelchairs for use in the chapels or grounds.
- A waiting room - with coffee machine and filtered water.
- CCTV monitoring in our car parks and grounds.
Dogs are welcome in the crematorium provided they are:-
- kept under control and on a lead
- are well behaved
- owners clear up any excrement.
We would ask that owners do not allow their dogs to walk or mess on the lawns.
Dogs are welcome within the chapels during services provided they are on leads and are well behaved.